The Young Learner
Specialists


CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE


Discovery Summer update on the impact of COVID-19

We are closely monitoring the latest updates from Government/Public Health Authorities. As it is three months until our first centre opens, we are still planning to operate our business as usual. However, we think the global situation will be much clearer in a few weeks' time, and will be reviewing our decision latest by end April 2020.

If you have already paid to reserve your place for 2020 and you decide you would like to cancel before this date, we will be pleased to hold your deposit over for summer 2021.

We are still accepting bookings for this summer. Should you wish to contact any of our team, we would be very pleased to hear from you.


Updated: 26 March 2020