Improve your English skills through
Task Based Learning
- Through Task Based Learning you learn by creating, making, collaborating and discussing. It's a fun way to learn new vocabulary and grammar while improving your reading, writing, listening and, most importantly, your speaking skills.
- On Monday morning you'll be given an oral grading test and placed in class where you begin your project
- Museum visits take place on Tuesdays or Wednesdays
- During the museum visit you'll research information related to your project
- You'll work with other students in small, multi-national groups to complete your project
- On Fridays your parents are invited to the presentations. You'll gain confidence, develop presentation skills and share your learning with your family
- Your progress is reviewed each week. The following week you will learn new vocabulary with a different themed project.
Projects may include:
|V&A Museum||Royal Portraits||Learn about England's famous kings and queens and create a living portrait.|
|Natural History Museum||Vicious Volcanoes||Create your own erupting volcano and learn about the causes and effects of natural disasters.|
|Science Museum||Moon Landing||Research life on the International Space Station. Interview class mates and recruit a new crew member for the next space mission.|