2012 Summer courses: see all the action on our blogs.
Non-residential - Full Day Courses
Levels: beginners to advanced (CEF A1 - C1)
This summer programme, run at Marymount International School, just 12 km from Kensington, is ideal for families based in central London who want their children to learn English throughout the day.
You'll have 20 hours' English classes per week as well as sports, arts and crafts, music and drama. This course runs for 1-5 weeks in July/August.
Our private coach picks up children from a pick up/drop off point near Gloucester Road Underground Station promptly at 08:30h and returns at 18:00h. Staff accompany students on the coach.
TEACHING AND ACTIVITY PROGRAMME
- Children cared for from 08:30h to 18:00h Monday to Friday
- 26 lessons of average 45 minutes (20 hours per week) including English Skills and
English Workshops (e.g. Discovery TV, Music Video, Drama, Shadow Puppets, Cooking, Photo Stories)
For more information go to How we teach English
- Maximum 14 international students per class
- Trinity Exam in Spoken English is offered (weeks 2 and 4). It is optional but highly recommended.
- Afternoon sports and activities (e.g. basketball, volleyball, softball, football, tennis, arts & crafts)
- 1 half-day excursion per week e.g. London (Natural History/Science museums), Hampton Court Palace/Maze
- Full lunch and daily transportation by coach included in the fees.
- PLUS: Lots of opportunities to practise English with our English Student Hosts.